Cusmanich ltd. owns and operates www.greece-charter.com, www.europe-yachts.com, www.catamaran-charter-greece.com, www.catamaran-croatia-charter.com, www.catamaran-bvi-charter.com, www.cusmanichconcierge.com, www.catamarancharteritaly.com, www.europe-yachts.net websites. All references to “we”, “us”, this “website” or this “site” mean Cusmanich ltd. We collect information about users over time and across different websites, mobile applications, and other services. We also authorize third parties to collect information this way. To do this, we use several common tracking tools, as well as third parties. We use tracking technologies to enhance user experience of our website.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information except when you submit it voluntarily through forms. The information collected will be used for the purposes specified for when it was collected, to respond to your inquiries, and fulfill e-mail messaging programs to notify visitors about new content or services on our website.
Any information you give us will be stored and managed carefully, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. We will not sell, rent, or exchange such personally identifiable information to any other organization or entity.
We and our partners display interest-based advertising using information gathered about you over time across multiple websites, mobile applications, or other platforms.
Interest-based advertising or “online behavioral advertising” includes ads served to you after you leave our website, encouraging you to return. They also include ads we think are relevant based on your shopping habits or online activities. These ads might be served on websites or on apps. They might also be served in emails.
- When you visit our website our web server automatically collects information about IP address of your computer, type of your browser, time of your access, referring web address and all the information about the pages you have visited on our site. That data is used for running our statistics about the use of pages, so that we could improve user experience;
- In case you are interested in our services it is necessary to send your contact information so we may contact you back;
- 3rd party systems used as follows:
Custom Audience (Facebook)
We reserve the right to participate in Facebook.com’s Custom Audience which will enable us to display to persons on our email lists targeted, personalized ads when they visit Facebook.com. The ads are based on your experience at our website. No personal information is shared with Facebook. The Custom Audience allows us to convert your email address to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique numbers that Facebook generates from email addresses of its users. You may opt out of participation in our Facebook Custom Audience by sending an email, from the email address you are opting out of, to the email address provided in our contact information below. For your opt out to be effective, you must visit www.facebook.com/help/247395082112892
Facebook pixel / conversion tracking
With your permission, our websites utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook. This way we can follow your actions once you are redirected by clicking on a Facebook ad and we can also keep track of the efficacy of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data we collect is entirely anonymous to us. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook (in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes. (Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.)
Display Advertising (Remarketing)
Our websites implement and use Google Display Advertising to reflect your interests across the web (remarketing). To determine your interests, Google will track your behavior across the web using cookies.
You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit a website or application. The website or application may retrieve these cookies from your web browser (eg. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) each time you visit, so they can recognize you, remember your preferences and provide you with a more secure online experience.
Cookies generally do not hold any information to identify an individual person, but are instead used to identify a browser on an individual machine.
If you prefer, you can restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings but that may mean that the website won’t work properly
For more information about cookies and their impact on you and your browsing visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, visit www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Rather than blocking all cookies, you can choose to only block third-party cookies which will still allow our website to function as intended.
Cusmanich d.o.o. – owner of trademark Catamaran Charter Greece
HR-21000 SPLIT, Croatia
Telephone: +385 98 360398
Catamaran Charter Greece gathered all information’s from yacht charter companies, owners, brokers and their respective partners. Contents are subject to change without notice and without warranty
– This disclaimer shall govern your use of our website.
– By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
2. Copyright notice
– Copyright (c) 2018 / 2019. catamaran-charter-greece.com.
– Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved,
(b) agents upload their own material and those materials are copyrighted by those agents and have nothing to do with actual licenses on catamarans-charter-greece.com.
3. Licence to use website
– You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and
(c) print pages from our website,
subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer.
– Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
– You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
– Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website.
– We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
– You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
(f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
(g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
– You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
– You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
5. Limitations and exclusions of liability
– Nothing in this disclaimer will:
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
– The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 6 and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to Section 6.1; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
– To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
– We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
– We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
– We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
– We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
– You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or this disclaimer (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
6. Limited warranties
– We do not warrant or represent:
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
(b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
(c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
– We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
– To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 6.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website and the use of our website.
– We may revise this disclaimer from time to time.
– The revised disclaimer shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
– If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
– If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
9. Law and jurisdiction
– This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with GDPR EU law.
10. Our contact details
– You can contact us by writing to the e-mail address given above, or by using our website contact form.
By catamaran-charter-greece.com, September 2018.