Lagoon 42 Catamaran Greece
|Length||12.80 m / 41.99 ft|
|Draft||1.25 m / 4.10 ft|
|Build||2017 / 2019|
|Beam||7.70 m / 25.26 ft|
|Engine||2×54 HP, Yanmar|
|Fuel capacity||600.00 l / 158 gal|
|Water capacity||600.00 l / 158 gal|
Lagoon 42 for Charter in Greece
Lagoon 42 is a 2017 catamaran just entered in our fleet. Lagoon 42 sailing catamaran for rent is available of charter in Greece from Athens and Lavrion. All the catamarans are also available for charter one way to Santorini and also from Santorini to Lavrion or Athens.
The Lagoon 42 has all good designs that Beneteau integrated in the lagoon and much more.
It has a brand new design with modern lines that Lagoon 42 catamaran makes one of the most beautiful catamarans on the market with more comfort than the older models like Lagoon 440 or the Lagoon 500.
You can Charter yacht Lagoon 42 for hire in Greece boasts that has 4+2 cabins so can accommodate 10 people + 2 crew members in the separate cabins in front bow cabins. The front cabins are of the professional skippers that we have in our service and also if you need a hostess or chef to prepare you the meals, food and beverages on you vacation to give you the time of you life while cruising the Greece coast on the Lagoon 42 catamaran. The sailing catamaran Lagoon 42 is also available for bareboat charter, the Lagoon 42 catamaran can accommodation for up to 10 guests in total in 4 cabins + the saloon.
With this luxury and comfort that the Lagoon 42 catamaran offers you on your holiday in Greece you can also add the extras like Air condition and generator that is a standard equipment on all our Lagoon 42 catamarans for charter in Greece. Visit all the islands that you heard abut like Mykonos, Pars, Satorini, Mios, adn much more.
This yacht is available for rent in all regions with Catamaran Charter Greece!
The mast moved further toward the back and the self-tacking jib, an assurance of execution under sail and simplicity of taking care of, give the capacity to unite all operations in one place. A valuable addition for sailing in Greece.
An ergonomic helming station at the coachroof bulkhead, offering many favorable circumstances:
- coordinate correspondence between the cockpit and cantina,
- enhanced course, forward and toward the back of the helming station,
- guide access to the coachroof for less demanding access to the blast,
- a composite bimini with a sliding board to guarantee a decent perspective of the sails,
- a conclusion board for helming station security when under way.
A comfortable cockpit, with smooth, exquisite bends:
- a solitary level from the toward the back stage to the cantina: a basic “insurgency”,
- totally new ergonomics that guarantee great utilization of space and simplicity of flow on board,
- a substantial coated entryway that involves the whole width of the coachroof, and gives access to the unparalleled interior volumes.
- The suspended strides at the transom give a radical new view of the pontoon: a persistent, wide and welcoming stage, deserving of a substantial vessel.
The impact of the natural engineering resounds in the inside volumes.
Alluring shaped wood accentuates the smooth bends of the inside furniture, outlined with care by Nauta.
By and by, the Italian outline firm joins class and usefulness, and offers us two renditions of this new model:
- 3 or 4 twofold lodges … and what lodges!
- island twofold beds for the toward the back lodges and beds with side access for the forward lodges,
- the toward the back lodges advantage from a washroom with a different shower,
- large windows in the lodges offer astounding enlightenment and sublime perspectives of the environment
- the vertical coating in the coachroof gives cantina brightening: a sufficiently bright, agreeable condition that is impeccably adjusted between the cookroom and cantina ranges,
- the U-molded cookroom, completely fitted with expansive work surfaces and broad storage room, is situated towards the outer cockpit.
With all these advantages and innovations, Lagoon 42 is easy choice for catamaran charter Greece.
Colour Chart Plotter
Optional (available on some vessels)
Wifi – WLAN
|Price per week – High season||Price per week – Low season||VAT|
|€ 8.100||€ 4.700||Included|
INCLUDED IN PRICE
24% Greece VAT, Bed linen and pillows, Standard yacht equipment, Dinghy
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
Fuel, Water, End cleaning, Provisions, Outboard engine, Crew
High season is considered to be July and August
Low season is considered to be period from October to April